Friday, February 21, 2014

Wee Hours of the Morning

There's an unusual silence here in the Hand Home; at 4 am all my sweet babes (including Daddy) are snuggled up tight in their beds and I'm allowed a few moments of peace sitting here drinking tea and reminiscing on the sweetness/craziness of this past year. My Baby Boy Jaxon is ONE today, and my heart is swollen with joy! In just one years' time he has stollen the hearts of all who live here! The girls don't even realize/care that they have been bumped ever so slightly out of the spotlight and have become supporting actresses to the bundle of joy (Frankin' Baby) who roams the house as if he owns the place.


Jaxon's first year has flown by and it's a bittersweet feeling knowing my sweet "newborn" baby is toddling around and about to celebrate his 1st birthday with all the hearts he's captured.  Our family will never be the same! (Tears of JOY)







And the blessings and joy continue!








No comments: