Saturday, October 5, 2013

Summer Heat Extremes

This blazing summer heat has got to go! I can hardly stand it, and not just because I am pregnant; I would feel annoyed with this heat REGARDLESS! For example, it's 11pm right now and I am sitting in the living room with all of my windows open, including my sliding glass door, a fan pointed directly at me while wearing a tank and booty shorts...it's just not right! AND, I can't stop eating watermelon! Sheesh, it's a hot one!

Anyway, we are pretty much living in the pool this summer; we usually spend 4-6 hours per day swimming. The girls love every moment of it and I love how tired they are at the end of each day; it's a win/win!









This was from the summer of 2012...I forgot to finish and post it; can't remember over a year ago, so just posting.    The previous post is from the end of summer 2012...not sure why I posted it at the beginning of summer 2013; oh well

No comments: