Saturday, October 5, 2013

Not Keepin' Up

That's right, I'm clearly not keepin' up, if my year long break from blogging is any indication. So much of my life has changed since I last posted; I'm not even sure where to begin. I guess I'll start with my life changer, sweet Baby Jax! Jaxon James Hand born Feb 21, 2013 at 7lbs 5oz and 21 inches long...what a cutie!














Jaxon was one of 4 babies born this year on the Engebrits' side of the family. Angela & Frank had Jacob David,  John & Susanne with Davis Roman, and sweet Iris entered was born to Nick and Sara.



Summer was low key, but kept us going. We went to the beach as much as possible ( a few times a week). We swam a lot with friends. The girls started tennis lessons with Uncle Frank and took on-line piano lessons (don't ask- I was delusional & sleep deprived when I came up with the idea).



Then summer ended and life got put on a very tight schedule, which included Lila starting Kindergarten and Keeva entering the 2nd grade.  We walk each morning to school to avoid traffic and get a little fresh air while it's still nice out.

                                    








No comments: