Sunday, June 17, 2012

Keeva's Kindergarten Promotion

"Mom, I'm not going to do anything special anymore, because you always cry."This is what she tells me as her arms encircle my neck...boy, I sure do love my Beanie! June 14, 2012, was Keeva's last day of kindergarten...it was an exciting day (with a few tears). It's a hard to describe the feeling of watching your baby grow up. My heart was swollen with pride and a smile never left my face. The morning started with Keeva wearing her graduation cap and then we heading to the park for a little ice cream party with her class. Lila was so proud of her Big Sis! After ice cream we headed to the school so the kids could collect their last few items from the class and say goodbye to their teacher, Mrs. Parrish (she was truly an answer to prayer. Keeva prayed all summer before K that her teacher would love Jesus; and Mrs. Parrish truly does). Keeva said, "goodbye" to her friends. I'm not sure how I missed getting a picture of Keeva & Zoe, but they are the best of friends. Here is Keeva with Reece, Austin and Cade. Once we left the school, it was off to Sea Life to have some fun family time and celebrate Keeva's special day. Keeva was all smiles; all day long!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah Keeva! Such great photos - I cannot believe she is going to be a first grader in the fall. When did that happen???? Great job mama!

The Montgomerys said...

way to go keeva! loved all the photos. you're a great mom to those sweet girls.

parsonsfamily said...

so cute Jamie!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone...you all look beautiful!