Saturday, June 30, 2012

DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!

YES, my girls LOVE to dance, and YES we love to watch them (at least Daz and I do)! Today was the girls dance recital, Keeva's 4th recital and Lila's 3rd. They both started dance classes when they were two and the "stage" performance at the end of the year is what keeps them going to practice once a week. Keeva age 6 Keeva age 2 Lila age 4 1/2 Lila age 2 1/2 In fact, they love the stage so much, they pretend that they are dancing for the judges on "So You Think You Can Dance". When they are practicing at home I here phrases like, "cue music", and "You're going to Vegas!" They love the show and even more they LOVE to pretend their on the show (costume changes and all). Their imaginary dance contests are so much fun to watch; especially when they really "get in" to their character rolls...it's definitely something! I love how Keeva and Lila play together and how they are the best of friends; they bring so much joy to my life. Thank you Lord for giving me the blessing of mothering these two sweet little souls.

No comments: